Loyal Chimney Access (version 2)
The Loyal Chimney Access is of welded aluminium construction, purpose designed for quick and easy access to central chimney stacks. Lightest in the market with a minimum number of components, can be easily installed and dismantled in position on the roof by one person. Like all our products they are designed and manufactured to the highest standards of safety and reliability. Their innovative design, incorporating foldable bases and adjustable angled feet, ensures great flexibility and quick assembly. Featuring one large platform providing a stable working area with enough space for any additional materials needed to carry out the work. Suggested uses include adding bird guards, fitting cowls, accessing taller and hard to reach stacks, capping off, repointing plus many others which will help to save money on hiring scaffolding and expensive hydraulic machinery. The Loyal Chimney Access will pay for itself in no time! Now featuring newly designed spacing pads to help create distance (adjustable) between the chimney and folding unit, enabling work on difficult shaped stacks with corbelling whilst maintaining structural integrity and safety of the tower.
Select Tower: All with Width=0.5m(1'8") & Length=0.99m(3'3")
- Reasons to Purchase Loyal Chimney Access?Open or Close
Our Loyal Chimney Access are of the same fine quality as our Kitemarked Loyal Scaffold Towers.
We offer one of the lowest prices among this type of Towers in town. Our price includes FREE next working day delivery to UK mainland.
It is our company's mission to sell Safe Working towers. Our Loyal Chimney Access are load tested by TUV and they are very safe to use.
- FeaturesOpen or Close
- A Safe and Strong tower built around a folding base making it extremely quick and easy to assemble and disassemble. No tools required.
- Constructed from solid Aluminium which is lightweight, firm and yet strong,and rust-free
- FREE next day delivery* and no quibble, 5 year manufacturers guarantee on all our towers.
- Made by ISO 9001: 2008 Manufacturer. The same manufacturer of our BSI Kitemarked Towers.
- Ribbed non slip profile used on all frameworks for extra safety and strength as well as easy and superior grip.
- Lightest chimney access ridge stand in the market, just 23kg in total.
- Minimum number of components – linked base boards, main folding unit, platform, toeboard, brace and spacing pads.
- Lightweight folding unit, weighs just 10kg, for comfortable installation.
- Designed with additional straps to hold the folding unit together during assembly and for ease of transport.
- Supplied with two 7m x 5cm BS EN 12195-2 certified heavy duty ratchet straps with 2000kg SWL to tie unit to any size chimney stack for extra safety.
- Self-adjustable angled feet with non-slip rubber pads, gives added grip on every pitch of roof likely to be encountered.
- Newly designed adjustable spacing pads for work on corbelled chimneys.
- Large non-slip marine plywood base boards, helps spread the load and prevent any damage to roof material, joined for all pitches.
- One piece, 3 sided, wooden, folding toeboard for ease of installation and additional safety while working.
- Simple to assemble. No tools required. Benchmark tested completion from start to finish - 15 minutes for 1 person.
- One platform uses non-slip marine plywood for sure-footing, tested under boiling water for 4 hours with PU sealed edges. Platform can be set at 3 heights, 0.46m (1'6"), 0.74m (2'5") and 1.02m (3'4"), allowing comfortable working over a variety of heights.
- SWL 150kg (23.6 stone), tested by TUV (the European equivalent to BSI).
- Quick locking clip on brace for additional safety.
- Packing: Individual shrink wrapped poly bag for easy transport and storage.
- Opened size H-1.70m (5'7"), L-0.99m (3'3", W-0.50m (1'8")
- Storage size 1.67m (5'6"), 0.55m (1'10"), 0.265m (10")
- Safety notes:
- Check straps for any signs of damage before each use, strongly recommended for your own safety.
- Please make sure the chimney stack is in good condition before using the supplied straps.
- Always check the chimney stack is sound before installation. If unsure please contact a professional.
- SpecificationsOpen or Close
Product Name Loyal Chimney Access Total Product Weight 23 kg Width 0.5m (1'8") Length 0.99m (3'3") Max working height (from roof ridge) 1.8m (5'11") Platform Height Adjustment 0.28m (11") SWL per Platform 150kg (23.6 stone)