LadderM8rix ladder accessory helps reduce ladder slippage and can be used on many surfaces outside but with the added accessory of the heavy duty rubber on the underside of the Pro-Plus carry case it can be left in the opened case and used on interior surfaces such as ceramic or marble tiles, laminate flooring, vinyl or even glass floors. Remembering that the LadderM8rix should be used in conjunction with the properly opened Pro-Plus carrier case on interior floors only!
To use the LadderM8rix outside, just remove it from the Pro-Plus case. This ladder accessory can be used on most exterior surfaces such as grass, oily concrete, tarmac, decking, paving slabs, snow and even solid ice. Factoring in its unique design with a 2000 steel pin base ensures that when it makes contact with a surface it helps to reduce ladder slippage. The top of the Ladder M8rix has an industrial rubber grip with a shoulder to rest the ladder against.
- Helps to reduce ladder slippage
- Made from durable moulded Polypropylene
- Consists of a stainless steel plate secured by galvanised capping screws
- Unique light but durable carry case makes transport and storage safe and easy
- Suitable for use on many interior and exterior surfaces
- Heavy duty rubber on the underside of the Pro-Plus carry case makes it ideal for interior use on ceramic or marble tiles, laminate flooring, vinyl or even glass floors
- Remove the Ladder M8rix from the carry case for use on exterior surface including grass, oil, tarmac, decking, paving slabs, snow and ice
|Product name||LadderM8rix Pro Plus Ladder accessory|