Loyal Tower – Free upgrade to a 1-piece foldable aluminium toeboard
The most advanced EN 1004 certified Loyal scaffold tower in the market. All our Loyal Industrial Towers are designed, manufactured, tested and certified in accordance with EN 1004-1:2020 Class 3 Standard. Always remember to double check and ask for a valid up to date EN 1004 certificate when purchasing your Aluminium Scaffold tower. The range is extensive, quality is unsurpassed and prices are as keen as you will find anywhere for comparable first class products.
There is a tower in this range for almost every job. We offer single (0.85m) or double (1.45m) width, 1.8m or 2.5m lengths and 23 different working heights ranging from 3.2m(10'6″) to 14.2m(46'7″). That’s 92 different towers – one to suit whatever you are looking for.
These are heavy duty scaffold towers with strong, powerful 5.1cm diameter vertical and horizontal welded frames, with an easy grip and safe “ribbed” profile. They are in compliance with the 3T method (Through The Trapdoor), incorporating Quick Locking Braces holding the frames in place. No tools are needed for assembling or dismantling.
Single width towers of 12.2m working height and above are supplied with Superior Heavy Duty SP15 outriggers, which are twice as thick, have an extra clamp/arm and greatly increase the footprint of the tower and its stability.
Intermediate platform upgrade can be added on selected height towers, the upgrade option is available at the bottom of the tower product page.
- Lightweight and rigid with superior appearance, quick and easy assembly and dismantling without the need for any tools.
- FREE next day delivery* and no quibble, 5-year manufacturers guarantee.
- Designed and manufactured by a fully accredited ISO 9001: 2008 manufacturer and certified in accordance with EN 1004-1:2020 Class 3 Standard.
- Constructed from Aluminium which is lightweight, firm yet strong, and rust-free (unlike galvanised steel alternatives.) Safe working load per tower of 950kgs (149.2 stone).
- 150mm(6″) diameter colour coded height adjustable, dual-locking wheels – offering strength, safety and ease of movement and brake mechanism operation as well as the ability to work on uneven ground, stairs and steps.
- Strong 51mm diameter vertical and horizontal welded frames for greater strength. Ribbed non-slip profiles used on all framework components and braces for extra safety and strength as well as easy and superior grip. Note: Strong welded and extruded component joints, not cast like others on the market.
- Platform can be set at increments of 0.5m (1’8″) ensuring maximum flexibility to work at a range of heights – indoors or outdoors.
- Integral ladder section for ultimate strength. The Integral ladder section is incorporated into the tower frame with comfortable, non-slip, ribbed rungs set 0.25m apart for ease of climbing.
- Single piece lightweight aluminium folding toe-board for ease of installation and for carrying up and down the scaffold tower.
- Colour coded brace hooks for ease of assembly.
- Available in 23 working heights for each of the 4 different Widths and Lengths, from 3.2m to 14.2m in 0.5m increments, fully upgradable.
- Platforms incorporate a non-slip surface for additional safety, damage resistant claws and an automatic, self-closing trapdoor with a cast industrial lock for maximum safety and reassurance whilst on the tower.
- Tower features non-slip rungs for added safety when climbing.
- The Tower is always climbed internally – Through The Trapdoor (3T Compliant) which is then lowered and becomes part of the platform.
- Lightweight for ease of use and transportation, yet safe and stable for your reassurance.
- Outriggers / stabilisers with rubber bottomed flat feet are included in the taller towers for maximum grip and extra stability.
- Clearly written, illustrated instructions for assembly and dismantling can be freely downloaded from our website.
|Single Width 1.8m||Single Width 2.5m||Double Width 1.8m||Double Width 2.5m|
|Product Name||Loyal Tower 850||Loyal Tower 850||Loyal Tower 1450||Loyal Tower 1450|
|Width||0.85m (2’10”)||0.85m (2’10”)||1.45m (4’9″)||1.45m (4’9″)|
|Length||1.8m (5’11”)||2.5m (8’2″)||1.8m (5’11”)||2.5m (8’2″)|
|Max working height-indoor||14.2m (46’7″)||14.2m (46’7″)||14.2m (46’7″)||14.2m (46’7″)|
|Max working height-outdoor||10.2m (33’6″)||10.2m (33’6″)||10.2m (33’6″)||10.2m (33’6″)|
|Max platform height-indoor||12.2m (40′)||12.2m (40′)||12.2m (40′)||12.2m (40′)|
|Max platform height-outdoor||8.2m (26’11”)||8.2m (26’11”)||8.2m (26’11”)||8.2m (26’11”)|
|Platform Height Adjustment||0.5m (1’8″)||0.5m (1’8″)||0.5m (1’8″)||0.5m (1’8″)|
|SWL per Platform||275kg (43.3 stone)||275kg (43.3 stone)||275kg (43.3 stone)||275kg (43.3 stone)|
|SWL per Tower||950kg (149.6 stone)||950kg (149.6 stone)||950kg (149.6 stone)||950kg (149.6 stone)|
Loyal Industrial 1450 – NEW DEMONSTRATION 2016
|Description||Loyal Industrial Tower||Others Industrial Towers||Remarks|
What you see is what you get. VAT and Free Next Working Day Delivery*.
Hidden last minute delivery charge, which may cost you £100’s
You don’t get surprises from the price we offer
Next working day. Always free.*
2, 3, 4 or 5 days or longer
We are FAST. You can check this out on our feedback
1000’s have been sold in the UK market
Our products are tested and proven
Much stronger Extruded aluminium, no rust
Welded aluminium tube with weak points along the tube
You can use ours for years
High quality welds due to highly skilled and experienced workers
Poor quality welds due to lack of experience or cost cutting
Check the product pictures for weld quality
Heavy duty rungs welded directly to the upright. Same method has been used for years.
Cast parts used in between the uprights and rungs.
Weaken over time and with use
Non slip ribbed colour coded braces
Smooth slippery surface
Our towers are extremely safe to install and dismantle
|Height Adjustable Wheels|
6″ colour coded dual locking height adjustable wheels
Single locking. Misleading information on the website.
Check the diagram and components list
Unique, folding, single piece extruded aluminium toe board
Comes in multiple pieces.
Easy to store and less risk of losing parts. Stronger and more durable. Wood will rot over time.
Tower drawings and measurements with component lists
Drawings and component list not available. One company uses unapproved drawings from a different supplier.
Customers can see clearly what they are getting. Nothing hidden.
|Instruction Manual||Available for free download.||Paper manual|
Not environmentally friendly. May need to purchase additional copies if lost
The Loyal Towers Industrial range is certified to EN 1004-1:2020. This is the highest certification given in this industry.
Our price is one of the lowest, in addition, we offer FREE next working day delivery included to anywhere in the UK Mainland*.
It is our company’s mission to safe working at height mobile scaffold towers. Our Loyal Industrial Towers range is one of the safest in the Industrial Tower category and they are in full compliance with the UK’s Health and Safety regulations.