MDIY Towers (Medium Duty DIY) – Stiffeners offer 87.5% more rigidity over normal DIY tower
If you have found the same scaffold tower cheaper elsewhere online, then we'll aim to match that price. Call our Sales team on 01353 778811 and let us know which tower you are interested in.
The MDIY Scaffold Towers are designed and manufactured in our ISO9001 factory / British Design with safety and durability in mind. Stiffener bars are included for ultimate rigidity and peace of mind. In our testing the eDIY 5 tower is up to 87.5% more rigid with stiffener bars when compared to the standard model. There is also less deflection with stiffener bars when compared to other towers with conventional outriggers. Please click here for details.
The braces are positively locked with colour coded wing lock nuts for both horizontal and diagonal braces. Our welded frames are a 1/3rd stronger than the cold pressed type which weakens the structural integrity of the frame upright. Easy to install – NO TOOLS REQUIRED – They are very competitively priced representing outstanding Value for Money!
Our platform hooks are positively locked to the ladder rungs with their unique serrated teeth design and attach in seconds compared to the J bolt design which takes minutes to install and may slip on the ladder rungs. Click here for details.
Outriggers can be added on the lower heights for extra stability and are included as standard on working heights above 5 metres.
Optional extras include height adjustable baseplates for use on uneven ground and height adjustable locking wheels for when the tower needs to be moved around often, both with screw threaded height adjustment.
MDIY 4 with 4 Stiffeners
MDIY 5 with 4 Stiffeners
MDIY 5+ with 4 Stiffeners& 2 Tele Outriggers
MDIY 5++ with 4 Stiffeners& 4 Tele Outriggers
MDIY 6 with 4 Stiffeners& 4 Tele Outriggers
MDIY 7 with 4 Stiffeners& 4 Tele Outriggers
- A quick and easy assembly and dismantling system. No tools required. Benchmark tested completion – 5 minutes by 1 person (for the MDIY 5 model).
- FREE next working day delivery* to the UK mainland – small delivery charge outside the UK mainland.
- No quibble, 5 years manufacturers guarantee.
- Frames can be offset in 0.30m (12”) increments for use on stairs and slopes.
- Designed and manufactured by a fully accredited ISO 9001: 2008 manufacturer, the same as our TUV Towers.
- Available with toeboard and additional guard railing for extra safety.
- Directional “Tilt and Glide” wheels included for ease of movement after the tower is erected. FREE stabilizer bars supplied as standard.
- Colour-coded Braces for easy selection during assembly
- Quick positively locking platform hooks with serrated teeth to prevent slipping.
- Integral Stiffener Bars included FREE as standard for maximum rigidity.
- Strong, Aluminium construction, light weight and rust-free.
- Strengthened, welded frames with ‘ ribbed’ easy-grip profile.
- Lightweight aluminium allows easy construction, dismantling and transport. It also provides safety and stability for added reassurance.
- Available in various sizes with reach heights ranging from 3.8m (12’6”) to 6.8m (22’4”)
- VERSATILE DIY tower – Base plate option allows the transformation of the DIY into a StairMate variant.
- Height adjustable wheel option means the tower can be levelled and moved around extremely easily.
- Platform can be set in 0.30m (12”) increments, allowing comfortable working over a variety of heights.
- For additional stability and safety, the options to add 2 or 4 outriggers to your DIY-5 tower will enlarge the footprint of the tower. This will result in rock solid stability and offer ultimate user confidence.
- Non-slip rungs are featured for your peace of mind when climbing inside the structure.
- Marine grade plywood platforms employed, sealed and tested for up to 72 hours under boiling water. Non-slip surface for sure-footing.
- The tower is always climbed internally – ‘Through The Trapdoor’ (3T compliant).
|Product Name||MDIY Tower|
|Max working height||6.8m (22’4″)|
|Max tower height||5.9m (19’4″)|
|Max platform height||4.8m (15’9″)|
|Platform Height Adjustment||0.30m (12″)|
|SWL per Platform||150kg (23.6 stone)|
One Man Quick Installation of the eDIY Tower – Standard Version
|Description||MDIY tower||Others on the market||Remarks|
What you see is what you get. Includes VAT and Free Next Working Day Delivery*.
Have to pay extra in order to set up the tower safely
We offer the lowest price per metre in height
Next working day
2, 3, 4 or 5 days or longer
We are FAST. Check out on our customer feedback.
With optional base plates enabling work on uneven ground and optional height adjustable wheels
No other such flexibility found on the DIY scaffold tower market
Our towers are also upgradable.
Much stronger Extruded aluminium, no rust
Weak seam welded aluminium or steel which rusts and is heavy
You can use ours for years
|Through The Trapdoor (3T)|
Trapdoor platform, safely climbed inside the tower
Unsafe components are used. Also no trapdoor platform
Our trapdoor platforms are tested to EN1004 class 3
Quick positively locking hooks with serrated teeth to prevent slipping on the ladder rungs.
Fiddly J bolts and plastic wing nuts which could break in storage. Smooth finish which can slip during use.
Our unique platform locking design allows quick and safe installation and is more durable.
0.30m rung spacing plus optional base plates which can be added for fine height adjustment
can only be adjusted for step of every 0.30m. No fine height adjustment option
Allow fine height adjustment so that you can work safely on uneven ground and stairway
Colour coded wing nuts and aluminium finish
Colour coded painted braces which are easily scratched and paint comes off in storage
Our towers are designed for functionality and durability
Tower drawings and measurements with component lists
None, over-claimed the heights and widths. Measured from the furthest points.
We have a backup supporting team providing detailed information. Customers can see clearly what they are getting. Nothing hidden. We measure from mid-point of the tube for length and width.
Component list, technical diagram and prices are all clearly stated.
Information provided is misleading, difficult to find or not available at all. Some exclude VAT in the price; some with hidden transport cost.
Enables us to give the best customer service
Our World class designs embody quality, safety, durability and flexibility. Our DIY towers are the smallest towers in our DIY towers range but are designed and built to the same standard as our British Standard Kitemarked Industrial Towers, incorporating the same high quality design and manufacture, all to rigorously controlled standards.
Our DIY towers are the most competitively priced DIY Towers on the market. They are simple to install and safe use. The best value for money DIY towers on the market.
We only design and sell Safe Working products.
Tested by TUV. Our DIY towers are amongst the safest on the market, built from far stronger materials than many rival products.