EN131 Professional Heavy Duty Extension Ladders – Triple Section
Fully EN131 Professional compliant Industrial Ladders available in a range of sizes. The ladder is supplied with a conforming stabiliser bar that is simple to attach and use. Designed for intensive use and is lightweight to transport from vehicle to site and ideal to use in a range of work environments.
Professional Triple Extension Ladder
These Triple Extension Ladders are ideal for those who need to work at various heights as they can be adjusted as required. Aluminium Scaffold Towers Limited’s triple extension ladders are available in various sizes to suit your needs and preferences.
Industrial Triple Section 9 Rung Ladder 2.5m
Industrial Triple Section 11 Rung Ladder 3m
Industrial Triple Section 13 Rung Ladder 3.5m
Industrial Triple Section 15 Rung Ladder 4m
- Stress tested by BSI to 20% higher loads than EN131 requires to give Class 1 durability
- Meets new improved strength & slip-tests in BS EN131-2:2010 + A2:2017
- Stabiliser comes as standard on all ladders that extend beyond 3m for maximum safety.
- Heavy Duty 35mm serrated D – rungs with 4-way crimp & swage design for maximum durability and comfort when working at height
- Rungs orientated flat when erected at correct climbing angle to give stable standing surface.
- British design for maximum safety, comfort and durability
- Deep serrated rubber feet for maximum grip on all surfaces
- Heavy duty galvanised steel locking catch standard on all extension ladders
- Wall wheels fitted as standard for all ladders above 6m extended length
- All sizes come with pre-drilled holes so wheels can be retrofitted.
- 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Ideal for use on construction sites and facilities maintenance
- Reliable and robust and easy to use
- BS EN131 Professional Kitemark KM34154