EN131 Professional Heavy Duty Extension Ladders – Triple Section
Fully EN131 Professional compliant Industrial Ladders available in a range of sizes. The ladder is supplied with a conforming stabiliser bar that is simple to attach and use. Designed for intensive use and is lightweight to transport from vehicle to site and ideal to use in a range of work environments.
Industrial Triple Section 9 Rung Ladder 2.5m
Industrial Triple Section 11 Rung Ladder 3m
Industrial Triple Section 13 Rung Ladder 3.5m
Industrial Triple Section 15 Rung Ladder 4m
- Stress tested by BSI to 20% higher loads than EN131 requires to give Class 1 durability
- Meets new improved strength & slip-tests in BS EN131-2:2010 + A2:2017
- Stabiliser comes as standard on all ladders that extend beyond 3m for maximum safety.
- Heavy Duty 35mm serrated D – rungs with 4-way crimp & swage design for maximum durability and comfort when working at height
- Rungs orientated flat when erected at correct climbing angle to give stable standing surface.
- British design for maximum safety, comfort and durability
- Deep serrated rubber feet for maximum grip on all surfaces
- Heavy duty galvanised steel locking catch standard on all extension ladders
- Wall wheels fitted as standard for all ladders above 6m extended length
- All sizes come with pre-drilled holes so wheels can be retrofitted.
- 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Ideal for use on construction sites and facilities maintenance
- Reliable and robust and easy to use
- BS EN131 Professional Kitemark KM34154