Trade King Non-foldable Towers
Our Trade King Non-foldable Scaffold Towers are designed, manufactured, tested and certified in accordance with EN1004-1:2020 Class 3 Standard (Certificate Number: R 50580549). We are one of the few suppliers to already have our towers certified to this new standard making them one of the safest towers in the market and ensuring maximum user safety. They are a single width 0.73m (2'5″) with Quick Locking Braces and Height Adjustable Wheels, making them extremely easy to assemble and dismantle. As with all our products, our Trade King towers are designed for safety and durability. They are one of the lightest Trade towers on the market, making it exceptionally convenient to carry and to transport (compact enough to go in a small van).
Our Trade King Towers have powerful and strong 5.1cm diameter vertical and 4cm diameter horizontal welded frames with an easy grip and safe “ribbed” profile. They are fully in compliance with the 3T method (Through The Trapdoor). No tools are needed for assembly or dismantling. Additionally our Trade King Non-foldable Towers are available in 7 different working heights, from 3.1m (10'2″) to 9.1m (29'10″) with 1m increment each, and are fully upgradable via our easy to use PACK system. The platform(s) can be positioned at 0.25m (10″) height intervals. Optional upgrade to threaded screw height adjustment wheels, making them ideal for working on a gradient or steps.
Trade King 3.1mNon-foldable
Trade King 3.1mNon-foldable with Toeboard
Trade King 4.1mNon-foldable
Trade King 5.1mNon-foldable
Trade King 6.1mNon-foldable
Trade King 7.1mNon-foldable
Trade King 8.1mNon-foldable
Trade King 9.1mNon-foldable
- A Safe and Strong tower that is easy to assemble and dismantle without tools.
- FREE next day delivery* and no quibble, 5 year manufacturers guarantee on all our towers.
- Designed and manufactured by a fully accredited ISO 9001: 2008 manufacturer in conformity with EN1004-1:2020 Class 3 Standard, with Certification by TUV with GS Mark (European equivalent to BSI Kitemark)
- Constructed from Aluminium which is lightweight, firm and yet strong,and rust-free
- 125mm(5″) diameter locking wheels ?offering strength, safety and ease of movement and brake mechanism operation.
- Optional upgrade to large 150mm(6″) diameter, colour coded, height adjustable dual-locking wheels giving the ability to work on uneven ground, stairs and steps also.
- Strong 5.1cm/4cm diameter vertical/horizontal welded frames, with thickness 1.9mm, for greater strength. Ribbed non slip profile used on all framework and braces for extra safety and strength as well as easy and superior grip. Note: Extruded components are used, unlike weaker cast components.
- Platform can be set at increments of 0.25m giving comfortable working over a variety of heights.
- Colour coded brace hooks for ease of assembly.
- Available in 7 sizes, 3.1m to 9.1m working heights, one of the tallest in the market.
- Fully upgradeable with an easy to use pack system.
- Safe working load per tower 860kg.
- Platforms have a non slip surface for additional safety, with damage resistant claws and an automatic, self closing trapdoor with a cast industrial lock for maximum safety and reassurance whilst on the tower.
- More platforms (compared with some others on the market) and diagonal braces as standard for ease of assembly and extra stability.
- The Tower is always climbed internally – Through The Trapdoor (3T Compliant) which is then lowered and becomes part of the platform.
- Lightweight and individually shrink-packed for ease of transport and storage, yet safe and stable for your reassurance.
- Outriggers / stabilisers are included in the taller towers for extra stability.
- Clearly written, illustrated instructions for assembly and dismantling can be freely downloaded from our website.
|Product Name||Trade King Non-foldable|
|Max working height||9.1m (29’10”)|
|Max platform height||7.1m (23’4″)|
|Platform Height Adjustment||0.25m (10″)|
|SWL per Platform||230kg (36.2 stone)|
|SWL per Tower||860kg (135.4 stone)|
Trade King 730 Aluminium Scaffold Tower range from Loyal
Loyal Trade King 730 – NEW DEMONSTRATION 2016
Loyal Trade King 730 2.9M – Assembly (reference only)
Loyal TK730 3.65M – Assembly (Watch 2.9M Assembly Movie first) (reference only)
Loyal TK730 5.65M – Assembly (Watch 2.9M Assembly Movie first) (reference only)
|Description||AST Trade King – heavy duty tower||Others light duty trade tower||Remarks|
What you see is what you get. Included VAT and Free Next Working Day Delivery*.
Hidden last minute delivery price, which may cost you £100
You don’t get surprises from the price we offer
Next working day
2, 3, 4 or 5 days or longer
We are FAST. You can check it out on our eBay customer feedbacks.
Much stronger Extruded Aluminium, no rust
Welded aluminium tube with weak points along the tube
You can use ours for years
|Through The Trapdoor (3T)|
Trapdoor platform, safely climbed inside the tower
Unsafe components are used. Also no trapdoor platform.
Our trapdoor platforms are tested to EN1004-1:2020 Class 3
Round non-slip 5.1cm diameter with 0.19cm thick tube for extra strength
Cold pressed smaller sections, some with smooth surface which would become slippery when wet.
No comparison. We are almost double the cross sectional area of material used.
Heavy duty rungs welded to the upright
Cold press forming, easy to come loose between the rungs and upright.
Live up the name Trade King
One single action heavy duty Quick Clamp Locking system, colour coded.
Thin round tubes, smooth slippery surface, un-supportive two-actions locking clamp.
A lot faster and extremely safe to install and dismantle the tower
|Height Adjustable Wheels|
Optional threaded screw height adjustable wheels which can be fine tuned to the nearest millimetre.
Only gives adjustment in 0.25m incremental steps and cannot be fine tuned to the nearest millimetre.
Tower drawings and measurements with component lists
Only photos and you don’t know what you get until you receive the product.
We have a backup supporting team providing detailed information. Customers can see clearly what they are getting. Nothing hidden.
|Weight||Live up to the name heavy duty. Our towers have weight to height ratio of 17.7 kg/m||Max weight to height ratio of 11.7kg/m|
Our towers are more solidly built and are Over 50% heavier than other.
Max platform height of 7.65m
A lot lower at 5.13m
One of the tallest tested and certified Trade towers on the market
World class design and manufactured by Kite marked scaffold tower manufacturer
Unknown European made
You will not go wrong with Kite mark manufacturer
Our Trade King Towers are GS Marked by TUV and certified to EN1004-1:2020 Class 3. This is the highest certification given in this industry.
Our price is one of the lowest, in addition, we offer 2 FREEs:
- FREE next working day delivery included anywhere in the UK Mainland.
- FREE download of our installation manual anytime, anywhere. So you do not have to worry about losing it.
It is our company’s mission to sell safe working towers. Our Trade King towers are one of the safest in the trade tower category. They fully comply with UK Health and Safety regulations.