MDIY Towers with Height Adjustable Wheels (Medium Duty DIY)
- Designed and manufactured in our ISO9001 factory / British Design.
- Stiffener bars included for ultimate rigidity and peace of mind.
- Positively locking braces with colour coded wing nuts.
- Our welded frames are much stronger than the cold pressed type which weakens the structural integrity of the frame upright.
- Supplied with a toeboard to help prevent items falling from the top platform level and injuring anyone and additional guard rails at the intermediate platform levels making them the safest DIY towers in the marketplace.
- Supplied with screw threaded height adjustable locking castor wheels.
- Free next working day delivery*.
MDIY 4 Advanced Plus Scaffold Tower with Toeboards
MDIY 5 Advanced Plus Scaffold Tower with Toeboards
MDIY 6 Advanced Plus Scaffold Tower with Toeboards
MDIY 7 Advanced Plus Scaffold Tower with Toeboards
|Description||MDIY Tower||Others on the market||Remarks|
What you see is what you get. Included VAT and Free Next Working Day Delivery*.
Have to pay extra in order to set up the tower safely
We offer the lowest price per metre height
Next working day
2, 3, 4 or 5 days or longer
We are FAST. You can check out on our customer feedbacks in our eshop and eBay.
With optional base plates which allow the tower to work on uneven ground
Non such flexibility found on the DIY scaffold tower market
Our towers are also upgradable.
Much stronger Extruded aluminium, no rust
Weak seam welded aluminium or steel which rusts and is heavy
You can use ours for years
|Through The Trapdoor (3T)|
Trapdoor platform, safely climbed inside the tower
Unsafe components are used. Also no trapdoor platform
Our trapdoor platforms are tested to EN1004 class 3
|Frame’s upright and rungs|
Welded non-slip tube for extra support
Cold pressed smaller sections, some with smooth surface which would become slippery when wet.
No other DIY tower has the frame welded which is much stronger than cold press forming.
0.30m rung spacing plus optional base plates which can be added for fine height adjustment
can only be adjusted for step of every 0.30m. No fine height adjustment option.
Allow fine height adjustment so that you can work safely on uneven ground and stairway
Tower drawings and measurements with component lists
None, over-claimed the heights and widths. Measured from the furthest points.
We have a backup supporting team providing detailed information. Customers can see clearly what they are getting. Nothing hidden. We measure from mid-point of the tube for length and width.
Component list, technical diagram and prices are all clearly stated.
Information provided is misleading, difficult to find or not available at all. Some exclude VAT in the price; some with hidden transport cost.
Enables us to give the best customer service
Our World class designs embody quality, safety, durability and flexibility. Our DIY towers are the smallest towers in our DIY towers range but are designed and built to the same standard as our British Standard Kitemarked Industrial Towers, incorporating the same high quality design and manufacture, all to rigorously controlled standards.
Our DIY towers are the most competitively priced DIY Towers on the market. They are simple to install and safe use. The best value for money DIY towers on the market.
We only design and sell Safe Working products.
Tested by TUV. Our DIY towers are amongst the safest on the market, built from far stronger materials than many rival products.
- A quick and easy assembly and dismantling system. No tools required. Benchmark tested within 5 minutes by 1 person.
- FREE next working day delivery* to the UK mainland – small delivery charge outside the UK mainland.
- No quibble, 5 years manufacturers guarantee.
- Designed and manufactured by a fully accredited ISO 9001: 2008 manufacturer, the same as our BSI Kitemarked Towers.
- Optional upgrade – Toeboard and additional guard railing.
- Base Bars are included with this model also which means you can use the tower in the standard set up too..
- Directional “Tilt and Glide” wheels included for ease of movement after the tower is erected. FREE stabiliser bars supplied as standard.
- Colour-coded Braces for easy selection during assembly
- Strong, Aluminium construction, light weight and rust-free.
- Strengthened, welded frames with ‘ ribbed’ easy-grip profile.
- Lightweight aluminium allows easy construction, dismantling and transport. It also provides safety and stability for added reassurance.
- Available in various sizes with working heights ranging from 4.15M (13’7”) to 7.15M (23’5”)
- VERSATILE DIY tower – Base plate option allows the transformation of the DIY into a StairMate variant.
- Platform can be set in 0.30m (12”) increments, allowing comfortable working over a variety of heights.
- 4 outriggers are included making the footprint larger. This will result in rock solid stability and offer ultimate user confidence.
- Supplied with 4 stiffener bars for increased rigidity
- Non-slip rungs are featured for your peace of mind when climbing inside the structure.
- Marine grade plywood platforms employed, sealed and tested for 4 hours under boiling water. Non-slip surface for sure-footing.
- The tower is always climbed internally – ‘Through The Trapdoor’ (3T compliant).
|Product Name||MDIY Advanced Plus Tower|
|Max working height||7.15m (23’5″)|
|Max tower height||6.25m (20’6″)|
|Max platform height||5.15m (16’11”)|
|Platform Height Adjustment||0.30m (12″)|
|SWL per Platform||150kg (23.6 stone)|
One Man Quick Installation of the standard eDIY Tower (Reference only)