Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder
The Red Giant Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder is a 3 in ONE multi-position ladder that functions as a step ladder, extension ladder and stair ladder. Easily change between configurations with its quick locking hinges and adjust the height in each configuration with its telescopic sides. This really is a ladder that can do it all, perfect for almost any type of work!
The telescopic ladder design makes it much more compact than a standard step ladder/combination ladder, and when combined with its lightweight aluminium construction and integral wheels makes for easy transport and storage.
They are tested and compliant with EN 131-4 Standard for your safety and reassurance also. Available in 4 sizes. Please note that the wheels, and stabiliser bar if applicable, require fitting on initial use; 2 x 10mm spanners required.
Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder - 3 Tread (4x3)
Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder - 4 Tread (4x4)
Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder - 5 Tread (4x5)
Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder - 5 Tread (4x5) w/ basebar
Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder - 6 Tread (4x6)
Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder - 6 Tread (4x6) w/ basebar
- Tested and compliant with EN 131-4 Standard
- Constructed from solid Aluminium which is lightweight, firm and yet strong, and rust-free.
- Indoor and Outdoor use, ideal for use at work or home.
- FREE next day delivery* and no quibble, lifetime guarantee
- Combines 3 ladders into one for maximum versatility – a step ladder, extension ladder and stair ladder.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Telescopic design allowing comfortable working over a variety of heights.
- Spring loaded locking hooks make it quick and easy to adjust the height of the ladder, made of metal for maximum strength.
- Extra thick aluminium profile used results in increased rigidity for your peace of mind.
- Large non-slip rubber feet for superior grip, extra thickness makes them much more durable to wear and tear.
- Plastic caps on all sections for added safety and to avoid accidental injury.
- Extra-large hinges for additional durability, will last much longer than smaller flimsy hinges.
- Metal hinge catch instead of the weaker plastic type which can break, quick locking to easily change between ladder configurations.
- Flared legs at the base provide maximum stability in any ladder position.
- For additional stability and safety, the option to add a stabiliser bar to your 4×5/4×6 Tread Ladder will enlarge the footprint of the ladder. This will result in rock solid stability and offer ultimate user confidence. Stabilising bar requires fitting on initial use; no tools required.
- Serrated angled treads for increased safety and comfortable climbing.
- Directional “Tilt and Glide” wheels for ease of movement, require fitting on initial use; 2 x 10mm spanners required.
- SWL 150kg
- Compact telescopic design for easy transportation and storage
|Product Name||Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder|
|Max Step Ladder Open Height||311cm (10′2″)|
|Max Step Ladder Open Depth||207cm (6′9″)|
|Max Extension Ladder Open Height*||620.5cm (20′4″)|
|Max Stair Ladder Open Height||311cm (10′2″)|
|Max Base Width||60cm (2′)|
|Max Closed Height||180cm (5′11″)|
|Closed Depth||27cm (11″)|
|SWL||150kg (23.6 stone)|
Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder Demonstration
Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder Deflection Test EN 131-4
|Description||LOYAL Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder||Others on the market||Remarks|
What you see is what you get. Includes VAT and Free Next Working Day Delivery*.
Have to pay extra for faster delivery
You don’t get surprises from the price we offer
Next working day
2, 3, 4 or 5 days or longer
We are FAST. You can check out our customer feedback on our website and eBay.
Flared legs for extra stability with large, thick rubber feet for extra grip. Optional stabiliser bar on the 4×5 and 4×6 Tread models for additional stability.
Smaller thinner feet and no stabiliser bar option.
Results in rock solid stability and offers ultimate user confidence.
Much thicker aluminium, 2.5mm wall thickness
Thinner aluminium used
Ours are 25% thicker than most others on the market making them stronger and longer lasting
Larger feet with thicker soles: 8% heavier, 40% thicker side walls, 13% wider and 10% thicker soles
Smaller thinner feet which will wear more easily
Part of the ladder most susceptible to wear and tear, ours are much more durable.
Extra-large hinges with metal catch
Smaller flimsy hinges and/or plastic catch which can break
Ours are much more durable and longer lasting.
Tilt and Glide wheels included on all models
None or only on selected models
Makes ours much easier to move around without the need for heavy lifting
Ladder drawings and measurements in each configuration including height adjustments
No technical diagrams. Measurements in a table format which can be difficult to understand
Our supporting team providing detailed information. Customers can see clearly what they are getting. Nothing hidden.
|Instruction Manual||Clearly written instructions supplied. Also available for free download directly from our website||None or poorly written. Not available to download.|
Unsafe if misunderstood. May need to request additional copies if lost